[D]id you realize that the United Nations has passed more condemnation resolutions against Israel than against all of the current oppressive world regimes COMBINED? That list of oppressors responsible for murdering millions of human beings within their own borders (during recent years!) includes North Korea, Iran, Nigeria, Sudan, Cambodia, and China.
An ominous international conference, known as “Durban,” is planned for this fall (September 21) in New York City, where representatives from over 140 nations will work to further the massive U.N. efforts to do away with Israel and discredit the United States as Israel’s major ally. Why is the United States hosting such a heinous gathering?
Check out www.durban3nyc.com for more information. I picked up the following “Truth Bites” on that site:
- 20% of Israeli citizens are Arabs who enjoy full equality in all areas of life.
- Arab Israelis have more money, education, rights and freedom than other Arabs living in any other country in the Middle East.
- Arab Israeli women were the first Arab women of ANY country to receive the right to vote.
- Arab Israelis enjoy a higher level of overall productivity than their neighbors in Egypt, Jordan, Syria, Lebanon, and all other Muslim nations, with the exception of the oil kingdoms.
- It is estimated that 30% of UNCHR’s (the UNHRC’s predecessor) country-specific resolutions were against Israel.
- In 2006-2007, the UN passed 22 resolutions against Israel, but neglected to form a single resolution regarding the ongoing Darfur genocide in Sudan.
- More than 17,000 deadly terrorist attacks have been committed by Muslim extremists since 9/11. How many has Israel committed? Zero.
- Over a thousand civilians have been killed in recent political uprisings and demonstrations in Libya, Egypt and Syria.
These facts don’t point to an oppressive Israel, but rather to a benevolent, democratic Israel suffering at the hands of an oppressive United Nations coalition!
I urge you to watch the following video to gain a sense of perspective, and to heighten your awareness of this continuing threat against Israel.